It's been such a strange few months we have all shared recently and I know it's been difficult for so many of you.
I want to thank you for your continued interest, patience and support.
I have been super excited to be making this announcement and it feels so great to finally say that as of 17th June Ghost Orchid will be reopening for appointments.
Here at Ghost Orchid we are all about having a fun, laid-back experience and this is going to stay the same. However, we are having to make some little changes to ensure we can keep you safe.
You can read our new Covid-19 Safety Guidance below and click on the button to book your private appointment.
COVID 19 Safety Guidance
- Our brides can bring two guests for first appointments and one guest to alteration fittings, meaning there will only ever be four people in the store at one time.
- While in the store, unless it is to fit the dress, everyone who is not from the same household must remain 2 meters away from one another.
- If you or a member of your party are displaying symptoms of Covid 19 or have knowingly been in contact with someone who has been displaying symptoms, that person must not attend the appointment. If you need to rearrange your appointment please get in touch at the soonest possible time.
- No one from the "At Risk" group should attend your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is to be used upon entry and exit of the store.
- Gloves and masks will be provided by Ghost Orchid and worn by all in store. The bride may remove these at times when she would like to see the complete look of a wedding dress. The seamstress may remove her gloves when fitting the dress.
- We have reduced the amount of appointments we take in a day so that there is time in between each appointment so the store, and in particular the changing rooms, can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Any dresses that have been tried on will be steam cleaned in between customers.
- Our toilets will be available for customers to use and will be cleaned in between appointments. Paper towels will be available to dry hands instead of towels. Antibacterial wipes will be made available and you will be expected to wipe down surfaces after use.
- We will be opening Wednesday through to Saturday, unless you have a previously booked appointment.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to provide our usual fizz and refreshments but please feel free to bring your own drinks or bottle of fizz. If bringing your own drinks you must also bring your own glassware too. Empty bottles and glassware are to be taken away with you at the end of the appointment.
It’s a strange old time for us all and despite the unusual circumstances, we are going to do everything we can to ensure you still have a fun and special experience at Ghost Orchid.
Thank you for bearing with us and we really appreciate your support with these new guidelines.
Big Virtual Hugs,
To book your appointment or if you have any questions please click on the button below.
[av_button label='BOOK NOW' link='page,14' link_target='' size='medium' position='center' icon_select='no' icon='ue800' font='entypo-fontello' color='theme-color' custom_bg='#444444' custom_font='#ffffff' av_uid='av-a3snh']